Iris Nijenhuis designs are mainly ready-to-wear but you can puzzle your own customized piece during her DIY-workshops in her atelier in Amsterdam. Combine your favorite colors in a cheerful bracelet, a pair of earrings or puzzle your own necklace in a unique shape. For bigger groups its also possible to organize a workshop on location.
One base, but no definite shape. Nothing is pre-determined; it is only suggested. The concept is for the curious, for those who secretly touch the fur coat of the stranger on the train. Just to rate the softness. The collection triggers personal fantasy and invites to interpretate the options freely. It ́s suitable for all ages and gender.
Workshops can be attended
– at Iris’ atelier at Prinseneiland 24-A1
– during specific events
– on other locations on request, for bigger groups
For the price of €75,-, various options can be chosen during a workshop. For instance to make:
– The Classic necklace UNI or MULTI
– The Mini’s or Maxi’s earrings + The Slim bracelet
– The Slim bracelet 2x (optional + The pin brooch)
– The Wide bracelet + The Pin broochDo you have specific wishes regarding the color or print of the item you want to make? Please discuss your wishes so that the required components are ‘puzzle-ready’ for you.
Book your workshop
Check availability via: email@example.com
Groups of 3 to 6 participants will have a private session. Bookings for 1 or 2 participants might be combined with other bookings, this will be discussed and a suitable date will be chosen together.
Or book a slot at Wecandoo: click the button below
Looking for an original gift?
Check out the WORKSHOP GIFTCARD in the webshop
Or click the button below